How to Maximize Your P.volve Results
Starting and sticking with any workout routine can be challenging, no matter how far along you are in your fitness journey. For some, it can be intimidating to dive into a new plan that requires pushing past your boundaries. For others, it’s about actually holding yourself accountable to reap the most benefits from the routine.
With P.volve, it’s not just about the small movements and strapping on the p.ball. There’s so much more that goes into the total body workout and there are ways to get the most out of the program.
Set realistic expectations
Keep a detailed account of your goals and how you’re working towards them. It feels good to set expectations that can be accomplished; plus, this allows you to make a real, long-lasting lifestyle change rather than a temporary one.
If you’re brand new to working out, set a realistic goal of completing 1-2 P.volve workouts per week. Make your way up to more when you feel comfortable and strong enough. If you have a more consistent workout routine, try incorporating P.volve 3 days per week. For best results, aim for 4-6 workouts a week.
Don’t forget to factor in at least one rest day to allow for the muscles to properly recover and heal for your next workout.
Use your body and equipment to your advantage
One of the best parts of our workout method for women is that it maximizes your own body weight for optimum movement. Use stretching, p.mat work, and stepping patterns to elongate and tone your muscles.
In both cases, make sure to always switch up your routines to focus on multiple areas of the body. For instance, don’t do the sideline series with ankle bands over and over again. Instead, do one workout that targets the glutes one day, another that targets the underarms another day, and so on.
Form is key. Make sure to watch tutorials in streaming and on our YouTube channel to understand how every move is done throughout your workout.
Focus on nutrition
Diet and nutrition is just as important as our movements, just like any other workout regimen. Making a change to clean eating doesn’t have to be boring or bland; instead, there are quick and easy swaps to make for a healthier lifestyle that go hand-in-hand with P.volve’s workouts:
1. Avo Swap: Use avocado instead of butter in the morning. Try smearing ¼ or ½ on a piece of whole grain toast in the morning to get ample healthy fats and fiber.
2. Fruit Swap: Aim for just one type of fruit in your smoothies. Nowadays, storebought smoothies are loaded with multiple varieties, adding way more sugar than necessary. Stick to just one, and you’ll get the right amount of nutrients, energy, and a sweet satisfaction.
3. Sugar Swap: Use cinnamon instead of sugar in tea, coffee, and otherwise to get a natural sweetness.
4. Nut Swap: Nuts can help satisfy cravings, but too often, clients bloat or overeat salted or sweet nuts. Instead, try roasting chickpeas or edamame with your choice of seasoning like turmeric and paprika.
5. Pasta Swap: Go for zoodles or spaghetti squash instead of regular pasta.
6. Wrap Swap: Try Lettuce wraps instead of tortillas when eating sandwiches or wraps. Not only does this eliminate some of the carbs, but it lets you get more nutrients out of what matters—the protein and veggies inside.
7. Salt Swap: Use herbs, citrus, and spices in place of salt to eliminate bloating and water retention. Adding cilantro, dill, thyme, curry, and other ingredients in place of sodium will keep dishes just as flavorful.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for nutritious and flavorful recipes to get through the week.
New here? Start stepping into the best version of you today! Try us out risk-free for 15-days! Then check out our beginner’s equipment guide to take things up a notch.