P.volve is a resistance-based, high-intensity, low-impact fitness method that strengthens, sculpts and energizes the entire body. We're currently seeking new trainers to join our rapidly growing team. Our headquarters and flagship studio are based in New York City and expanding to studios in Chicago and Los Angeles in the near future. Trainers who are chosen to continue with the audition process will be invited to New York City for 10 days early January for an immersive training program in our method.
Successful applicants should be passionate, positive and open-minded individuals who are ready to be a part of a collaborative team. This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage time and motivate multiple clients in a group setting.
APPLICANTS FOR THE TRAINER ROLE SHOULD POSSESS:
- A dynamic, high-energy personality
- A love for fitness, health and wellness
- 2+ years group teaching or personal training experience or a background in dance
- An understanding of anatomy and proper movement execution
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to teach 10-15 classes a week minimum , some early morning, evenings and weekends
- Interest in being a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing company