How We're Celebrating Thanksgiving with Catt Sadler
Hearty soups are a must-have for fall, and this week, we have a recipe prepared by Rachel and a special guest—Catt Sadler! The TV personality, entrepreneur and podcast host joined us in the kitchen to whip up our delicious Butternut Squash Soup that calls for just a few ingredients and less than an hour.
When she's not interviewing celebs for her podcast Naked with Catt Sadler, she's juggling a packed schedule of business travels and family time, plus trying to squeeze in exercise and healthy eating, too.
While everything cooks up, the ladies chat wellness tips, cooking hacks and more. Find the soup recipe below, then watch the full video to see it come to life.
- 2 butternut squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- Roast squash in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes until you can pierce easily with a fork.
- Scoop out squash and put into blender with spices.
- Blend together until desired consistency.
- Serve with preferred grain.
- Add salt and pepper as necessary.
Watch the full tutorial below:
Want more healthy dishes to fuel your workouts? Head over to our YouTube channel for step-by-step recipes.