No matter where you are, spring is a time of renewal—to set new intentions and press the refresh button on whatever lies ahead.
Or, in this case, what’s on your plate. P.volve trainer and Integrative Health Coach Alexia is here to help you get creative in the kitchen with three springtime recipes that can be whipped up in no time.
Ready to get cooking? Step into Alexia’s kitchen in the video below. Then, try the recipes for yourself with detailed ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
Breakfast: Green Pineapple Smoothie
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- Handful of spinach
- 1 heaping spoonful yogurt
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredient to blender, mix to desired consistency and enjoy!
Lunch: Rainbow Salmon Salad
- 1 bunch rainbow chard
- 2 medium strawberries
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
For salmon mixture:
- 4-6 oz. canned or cooked salmon
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl, including coconut aminos, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, combine salmon mixture ingredients.
- Top salad with salmon and enjoy!
Dinner: Two-Pan Chicken Dinner
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1-2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 3 medium-sized parsnips
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Drizzle chicken thighs with avocado oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake at 475 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop parsnips and broccoli, then drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Add to oven halfway through baking your chicken and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove broccoli once slightly charred and once parsnips are crispy.
- Plate alongside cooked chicken and enjoy!
Want more healthy recipes? Head to the nutrition section on the blog.