Posted on May 06, 2021
P.volve is redefining fitness. We combine dynamic joint movement with patented resistance-based equipment to activate and strengthen every muscle. We teach you to move your body the way it was designed to move which improves performance, reduces everyday pain and leaves you looking amazing.
Our revolutionary method is already changing the fitness industry, and we’re poised for even more rapid growth with our omni-channel platform.
Our Trainers are the inspiring motivators and educators who translate the method to members and help them transform. The Trainer will be a high-energy and dynamic personality who is ready to be part of a unique fitness startup with incredible growth potential. This position requires teaching experience, a team-player attitude and a willingness to learn our methodology to deliver an outstanding class experience.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully complete our immersive training program and deliver on all components of the P.volve class experience, including but not limited to: motivation, musicality, client connection, blocking, alignment and social media.
- Teach 8-12 group classes weekly. Events assistance as needed.
- Greet clients before class and assess the needs of participants to personalize the workout. Provide modifications and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels. Ensure safety and proper movement execution.
- Advise on workout frequency, class packages and our program offerings. Answer any other member questions or concerns.
- Support and grow the P.volve brand through acquisition and conversion initiatives. Promote P.volve inside and outside the studio.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required educational presentations as part of ongoing training initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience teaching group fitness and/or personal training
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Passion for the health, fitness and wellness industry with a positive demeanor and team-player attitude
- Availability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current Trainer certification from select accredited certifying bodies, including but not limited to: ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA or AFAA, a plus
- Certified in CPR/AED, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise-related field, a plus
- Professional dance experience, a plus